Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baving Soup

My sister Mickie invited us to go to her house for a Memorial Day bbq. We packed the kids and put them in their swimsuits and went over there to enjoy the pool and company. Once we arrived Kate runs over to her auntie to show her, her new baving soup (aka bathing suit). The kids were so happy to go swimming I don't think they noticed or even cared how cold the water was. It was great to see them happy and getting along with each other. They had a wonderful time with their aunts, uncles, and Taw along with their cousin Kyle. We had a great day yesterday with the kids and family...... I can't believe that the 4th of July is just around the corner!!!!!
Jake and Kate getting along :)
Jake doing his 1st dive into the deep end! Way to go Bubba ;)
Kate telling her aunt to look at her baving soup!

2 comments:

Doug & April said...

I thought I left you a comment, but I guess not. I love the "baving soup"! What a crack up!

Doug & April said...

HI!! We hope you guys have a great 2011! Happy new year!