Friday, May 08, 2009

Almost here

It's hard to believe that summer is almost here and I am so excited for it!! This summer Sean has most of July off so we have lots of plans for road trips and camping. The kids really want to go to Discovery Kingdom (last time I was there it had only a few rollercoasters and was still Marine World) and we are thinking of surprising them with a trip there. We are also getting for soccer and Kate to start school. She is so excited to go to school with Bubba and her friends, plus she is happy that she knows all the teachers. Most of the teachers I had are still there and were Jake's teachers and they all have known Kate since she was born.
I also booked Sean & I's anniversary vacation for Southern Cal. In case you don't know Sean is a HUGE Halloween fanatic and loves everything about it. He collects halloween figures and makes his own lawn decorations. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary in December but it's so close to christmas we decided to celebrate in October (that is the month we started dating). Sean really wanted to go to Knotts Berry Farm when they turn it into Knotts Scary and to Universal Studios because the parks at night turn into a huge haunted place. Lets just say Sean usually pees his pants from laughing because of my reactions to getting the you know what scared outta of me! As I was booking it he said to get a 2 day pass for Disneyland (my favorite place)!!! As sad as I am that the kids will not be with us (and how much I will miss them) I am so excited to get and spend time with Sean. I am sure that I will have plenty of pictures of us with wet behinds!

3 comments:

Doug & April said...

How fun! You guys are going to have a great July!

Summer can hold off for a little longer...we want to get a whole house fan before it comes.

Sean, Lins, and the Kids said...

We are looking into one of those too!!

Anonymous said...

WAHOO for summer, bring on the camping and the heat. Bring on the summer picnics at the lake, the swimming, water fights, squirt guns and all the joy that is summer. I love this time of year :) Lins, my email address is lilagitada@yahoo.com.