Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Got Hands in Pocket......

Gonna make you notice! I think that is how the lyrics go to the Pretenders song "Brass In Pocket", but I am not sure. Last week one of my nieces Leah stopped by to use our computer. Kate wanted her to stay but she had to go to work, so as she was leaving Kate was chasing after her running down the street (she was on the sidewalk). This is what happens to you when you have your hands in your hands in your pockets (and your mom tells you not to)........


I felt bad when she fell or as she called it "Ate it", but I think she learned from it and when it was all over and she was cleaned up I had to say "I told you so" and asked her if she would run with her hands in her pocket to which she said no but she was still going to chase after her cousins!

0 comments: