Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy, Busy Bees

The last month has been busy and extremely stressful. Due to the lovely state of California we were on pins and needles most of the last six months especially the last two. Everyone knows what is/was going on and what happened. Some people have asked if Sean's department. is part of the furlough and YES they are but not like the other departments. I will not go in my thoughts and views on that..........I have said it enough and even got into some "arguments" about it.
Jake is doing great in school and has most 4's and a few +3 (4 is like an A, 3 a B, 2 is C, & 1 is D/F). We are so proud of him and his accomplishments. He only has 2 more months of school and then it's summer vacation. He is also hitting a "mild stone" he will be 10 yrs. old in 6 more weeks! I can't believe how time flies! He is so excited that he wants to go out with a BANG (lets hope Jake does not follow suit of his daddy and need surgery?!)
Kate is still Kate. She is ready for soccer to start and ready to go swimming at Auntie Mimi's house. We signed her up for Kindergarten but she is still not wanting to go. It makes me a little nervous but I am being told that she will be fine. Luckily all the teachers at the school know her and know how she can be a handful. Sean is also doing well, he wants to start soccer again but I am nervous. It will be a year next month that he tore his ACL. I know he will be ok and he knows when to stop himself where before he pushed himself to much. I am doing good. I am getting ready for summer and some camping. I am ready for summer and to spend it with the family (Sean has his vacation in July). We are going camping and go to some cities around Nor Cal. I also will be seeing one of my best friends from high school that I have not seen on over 10 years!!! We are ready for some sun, and fun :)

2 comments:

CarrieAyn said...

Hey Mama....I am happy to see a post! I have been a good girl to....workin on posting more. I can wait to see you!

Doug & April said...

Glad to hear you are all doing well. Things have been crazy around here too with work drama.